Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All coloured text appears to be black

Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

My XD is acting weird, most of the text in my design appeared to be black while they are in fact in other colours

I just opened one of my previous work after updating XD over the weekend and realized that 90% of the text turned to be black. It's also weird that some of the text remained the colour I designated. But there seems to be no logic why.

as in this screenshot you can see that this selected text is in fact, white, however it appears to be black.

and no matter how many times I changed the colour again it reverts back to being black again.

I also tried to change the character styles for them to be other colour and they stayed in black as well.

Screen Shot 2020-11-23 at 9.54.25 AM.png

has anyone else run into this problem? 

TOPICS
Design , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please share  a few more details like:

1. The current version of XD and OS.
  2. In which version of XD that file was created?
  3. Is this happening with a specific file or multiple files?
  4. Will it be possible for you to re-save the file as a new copy and test if it is still happening?

We're here to help, just need more info.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines