• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All documents moved to personal profile other than business profile

Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2021 Aug 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Friday I had logged in to my business account and it's was asking me to select either the company profile or the personal profile. At first, I selected the company profile and open Adobe XD. What I saw is there are no documents there in my cloud documents. Then I logged out and logged in again. This time I selected the personal profile and all documents are there in the personal profile. I started working but I couldn't save anything due to a lack of space in my personal profile. Now I don't know how it happened but I really need to move all my documents to business/company profile. My friend got instructions for profile selection and he successfully moved all documents to the company profile. I did not get any instructions. It's selected the personal profile itself without any notification. I got the mail from adobe the same day saying "We’ve successfully set up your profiles.". I am attaching the mail screenshot.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I'm also having this issue. Did you get a resolve?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I tried everything. I don't know why adobe changed the login process. If I have a premium subscription why would I use the personal profile?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah it's a rediculous change. It's even to the point where the licencing is not even active in the personal profile on the software i need to use. I've had to activate the trials whilst it's resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here with all my employees. What a joke. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now been told by Adobe support that migration of files etc to a personal account is not possible and I must move files over by downloading them one by one and re-uploading them to the business profile. I assume this doesn't include the Adobe XD web links I've sent to clients that need updating. This is unbelievable who's idea was it to introduce profiles anyway? It's my employers Adobe account, not mine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Meant to say migration of files from a Personal profile to a Business profile isn't possible from Adobe's side it seems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. While signing in on www.adobe.com it ask whether you have a personal account or business account, so it looks to me that when those document were created, you were signed in with the personal account, that's the reason those documents are showing there. Having said that, in order to move the documents, you can download the documents from the personal account locally and then re-upload those documents to the organisationsal account.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If that is the case, how can a personal profile have 3.8GB of storage used. As far as I know, the personal profile only gets 2 GB of cloud storage.
I was on the subscribed business profile before this happened.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having a problem with this. I recently joined an organizaton and my behance portfolio was migrated to business profile. And upon opening my behance account a pop up message appear and states that once i left the organization all my files will be deleted. does anyone know how to solve this issue because adobe didnt gave me an option on what profile to use. my personal profile is completely empty and the business profile is from my employer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh, 

Is there any other workaround for this? 

"Profiles" have just been introduced to my company creative cloud account and it seems my files have accidentally been transferred to the Personal profile instead of Business. 

Your solution does not help in any way. Downloading then re-uploading is extremely tedious for the amount of files I have, but moreover, will effectively cause my previous links to become useless and make everything 100x more confusing to manage.

Surely there is a better method or way to revert this change. 

Please respond swiftly as this is quite an urgent issue to resolve. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that there’s no workaround yet. I did file a report on it and ask
for assistance to transfer it back to my personal profile. As a result,
they manually move all my work back and it took at least 2 days to be
processed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes this is incredibly irritating. I have my own personal Adobe account, but now that I have started work with a new employer, for some reason it wants everything in my business account instead of my personal account. These two accounts really shouldn't be linked at all, they are totally separate things, paid for by different people! If I leave my job at some point, how will this affect my personal account, if everything has been moved to my business account?? Will this mess up my Adobe-hosted portfolio?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

facing same issue, Some team members have file on personal and some hv on business, earlier it was never asked, now files cannot moved one profile to another, we have 30 members suffering with these issue... sooner will leave adobe due to such brainless features.

bcoz these profiling whole team work suffers, extremely poor job from Adobe, you people really test product before releasing it to market, is any impact analysis u do? u suc*s

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We are sorry for the frustration and sorry for the inconvenience. We would request you to please go through this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/known-issues-business-id.html

In order to transfer your assets, please see this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/transfer-assets.html

For more assistance, you can always connect with us directly using our Contact us page and start a chat with our support team.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Harshika,

I'm trying to follow the solution in the page:
https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/transfer-assets.html

fnonaka_0-1633101247948.png

But in this process, I'll just copy the cloud document. So I'll have to publish it again, in order to my clients be able to see the prototype. But it will generate a different link - am I right?

There's no other solution to keep the same published link it was before?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And another question: Adobe could allow more than 1 administrator for a cloud document. If the administrator gets out for a vacation, who will be able to publish the prototype? This is insane...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Harshika, 

when I was requested to configure my Enterprise profile, I didn't notice it was a new thing about Adobe Login... so I checked the option to migrate my content manually later, because I wasn't sure about that:

fnonaka_0-1633119595373.png

But to move them manually now, do I have to follow this instruction? 
(https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/transfer-assets.html):

fnonaka_1-1633119698648.png

But as I told before, there's no "Get link" icon anymore, as shown in the instruction below:

fnonaka_2-1633119792846.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The instructions are either incorrect or out of date. The Get Link only displays for Your Libraries and not for Your Files. 

If you're trying to move your XD cloud files, the best way will be to use the Creative Cloud desktop app. That will allow you to save your cloud files 10 at a time. Go to  Files > Your Files and select 10 documents at a time. Right-click and download. If you use the assets.adobe.com as the article says, you can only download 1 file at a time.

Once you've downloaded the files, you can sign out of the desktop app and sign back in in order to switch profiles. Once you're signed into the desktop app with your destination profile, go to the Files tab and select Your files. Click the (+) button and select upload. This will allow you to re-upload your XD files as cloud documents.

Note: Use the desktop app because the website doesn't allow uploading XD files despite the article says. Most importantly, once you have transfered your files to the new profile, any component links you have will be broken, and according to Adobe tech support, there is no way to fix them. They claim they've raised it to their engineering team, but that there is no solution currently available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I'm downloading everything now! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Did u get any solution to this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has happened to me TWICE now. I'm going to get a big hard drive, back up twice and potentially jump ship. They moved the files to my personal profile but then no storage to Stock images and told me I'd done it myself an d purchased a new account. They refused to move them back so I had to down load and re-upload everything and they have done it again today. I'm furious.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue happened to me today, the support cant do anything to help me. The only solution is the download manually all the files, one by one and upload in the business profile, but all shared links and other assets will no longer up to date, i will have to do everything again. This is a big issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like everyone else here am experience that same thing. I have all my XD cloud documents under my personal profile and there is no way to move them to the business profile and maintain all the published links, or even the component links.

After multiple calls with Adobe, I finally got an answer that it is simply not possible. If you've created any documents with component libraries, you can manually copy them over from one profile to another, but all the component references will be broken and there is no way to fix them.

The only choice is to continue using just one profile, or start over from the beginning on the new profile. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This entire situation is effing ridiculous.

Us: 20 users on our corporate domain name with federated login, licenses date pack to before creative suite.

Adobe: Moves terabytes of data into "Personal Profiles", defaults to this, tells everyone their storage is full, removes licenses, provides no way to actually log into the correct profile through the desktop app.

Us: ?!?

Adobe Sales Rep: We see some personal accounts in your orginization, would you like to consolidate your licensing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines