• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All my items moved on one screen in XD.

Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was editing a vector when... the display has bugged and all my items moved on the screen I was editing.

Capture d’écran 2019-12-10 à 17.26.46.pngCapture d’écran 2019-12-10 à 17.27.13.pngCapture d’écran 2019-12-10 à 17.27.38.png

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lauriane,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble and stuck in this odd situation while using Adobe XD. We would need few details to investigate about this-

• What is the OS & XD version of your machine?
  • Did you try to log out XD & Creative Cloud app and log back in? & see if that helps.

We would also suggest copying everything into a new document and let us know if that helps. We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2019 Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,
Thanks for answer.

- macOS Catalina 10.15.1
- XD 24.4.22

I downloaded my file from the creative cloud. The file has been compromised.
Is there a way to download an earlier version of a file that is saved on the creative cloud as on google drive ?

Or in which folder are adobe xd files stored before being sent to the cloud ? I hope to find a previous version with my time machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the additional information, Lauriane.  Please check out this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/revision-history-in-xd-helps-ensure-peace-of-mind-during-col... in order to move to the previous version. 

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was check out your post. I found another bug on adobe xd. I can not share a project with the right button. And the menu with the arrow does not open. (4054 error)Capture d’écran 2019-12-11 à 15.19.43.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines