• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All the coresync services are down impacted links, Creative Cloud.

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My team can't access any libraries nor have their Cloud files uploaded to the cloud.

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Known Issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi _MOdesign03t2889339 & ePlat,

Sorry for the trouble. We had a few services impacted at our end, which might have caused the issue. The services should be back again. Could you please try again and let us know if it's working fine now?

We're here to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No.
It still doesn't work. I still cannot access the prototype links, but Ican  see them  on the Adobe Assets webpage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same with me too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had in my artwork two prototype links. Those links I had shared with my team are missing. I only have "Manage Links" and "New link" options available. When I click "Manage Links" I can see both links on the Adobe Assets webpage. I didn’t rename my file XD, nor did I click on "save as", so these weren’t the reasons for the disappearance of my links. Then why is it not available from my Xd file? Or how do I solve this problem without having to create new links? I’ve  just updated XD two hours ago and everything was okay and now I lost all my existing links.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I lost a day of work, yesterday I made progress on an Adobe XD document in the cloud, today I open it and everything I did yesterday is gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having the same issues with our team where Cloud files are missing or showing conflicts; some we cannot open at all. We're all on the latest XD version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines