Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All XD cloud files are lost but the link share files still exist

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening, 

I need help to recover my xd cloud documents. I just updated the xd and when I log in and want to edit my cloud file that shown in my recent it said I didn't have the access to edit the file (which I am the person who create the file in the first place) then when I click the X button, recent files - that saved in cloud - disappeared.

I still have the access to the file using the share link. But, I didn't have the files in my cloud.

As I checked my cloud document in Adobe Cloud Website, all my files are gone.
I have checked all the links that has been said in the community forum but none of them work. 

Please I really need your help to get my files back. 

Best regards,

Chi

TOPICS
Data loss , Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chi,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble, we'll try our best to help you with it. Please ensure that you are signed in with the same email address using which the files were created. Please check if you are able to see the files here: https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents

If that doesn't help, please share your email address through a direct message by clicking on my name, we'll check your account details and will share the next course of action.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh,

Thank you for replying, yes, I already checked the link before writing this message. I checked every features, from Files to Deleted menu but I still got nothing. 

I will send you my email now and thank you for your help

Cheers

Chi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in response. I have sent you a DM, please check.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

was it solved  ? i am having the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2023 Jan 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh,

I'm facing same problem. I'd messaged u, could u pls help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Kir28052013uf56,

Sorry to hear you are unable to see your cloud file. Please ensure you're logged in with the same Adobe ID from which you've created the file. Please also check your file on both your Personal and Enterprise accounts.

Let us know if that helps. We're here to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes both are same. Please help @HARSHIKA_VERMA 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the confirmation, @Kir28052013uf56.  We would request you to please help us with some additional info.

• Would you be able to share the names of folders or files which are missing? This information helps us to locate data.
  • Do you see the issue with one document or multiple documents?
  • Did you have any connectivity problems while working with the document before encountering the issue?
  • How long you have been using the Adobe application on the current system?
  • Do you have another system logged with the same Adobe Id?
  • Were there any changes made to your Adobe subscription plan (like upgrade or renewal, plan change, etc.)?
  • Do you have any Antivirus, cloud backup, OneDrive, iCloud backup (or similar software) on the system? if yes, please tell us the name of the software and check for their backups
  • Does anybody else have access to your Adobe account?
  • Do you have a shared folder / files on the cloud? If yes, please tell us the name of the file / folder along with the Adobe ID of the person with whom it is shared When did you update Adobe products last time?

Please share logs with the help of the Log Collector tool, upload them to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox, and share the URL with me over a private message.

This information will help us find the lost file. We will try our best to assist you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue.  My share link shows the published preview, but I can't access the actual Adobe XD file.  Can you help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2023 Mar 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem not able to see files in cloud in this url https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents .  will you help me

thanks

manoj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines