Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All XD windows close after I return to my PC after being in sleep mode

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Every time I return to my Windows laptop once it's been in sleep mode all of the XD files I've had open are shut and the program has closed down completely. All other programs I have open remain open. This is extremely annoying. Is anyone else having this issue or know of a solution?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi pauld,

it’s the first time I feel such a problem. Do you use the latest version of the software?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi gianvitulano,

I am, yes. I'm on v49.0.12. This has been happening for several weeks now. I found some old posts from a few years ago where people had the same issue, but nothing recently. It just closes completely, and there's no crash window or anything like that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi pauld,

thank you for responding with the requested information. Have you checked if there are any updates available for your OS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've checked and I'm up to date. Is there anything else to check?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi pauld,

have you also tried to uninstall Adobe XD via Creative Cloud Cleaner tool? In this way, in addition to removing it more deeply, all the corrupted files will also be deleted. Try and keep us updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This seems to be sorted with the latest XD release, however I'm now having another issue where XD files are not saving and just showing 'saving in progress'. I can still work on them but it doesn't look like they're actually syncing. It looks like I'll have to create another thread!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi pauld,

I am glad that the previous problem has been solved, but I am sorry to find that you are encountering another one. Does this problem happen with all files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines