Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

An issue with an interactive prototype on Behance

Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I have an issue with embeded code from Adobe XD on Behance. 
When I insert the embeded code for my interactive prototype its size fits perfectcly with my project.

However, when I save my project and publish it, and click to launch the interactive prototype, the prototype opens in the new window and is cropped so that I'm compelled to scroll down to see the rest of it. 

This is how it looks. This is only half of what should be on the screen. 

Untitled.png

Looking forward to receiving your reply.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Hi @audmartini,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry for the trouble. Would you mind creating a new project and hosting it to Behance?

If that doesn't help, please submit a request here: https://help.behance.net/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=4164.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the XD forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response. If I heard you right it looks like you are having the similar issue as mentioned here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/how-to-launch-or-embed-an-interactive-prototype-of-xd-on-beh... Please go through the link and let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, this previous discussion does not contain anything related to my problem. 

I don't have problems with embedding a code. It's an issue with displaying a prototype after launching it, in particular, it is showing only half of the screen (mobile) that supposed to be shown in full.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also experiencing this problem. When I originally posted the project it was showing in the original resolution, but now it is a quarter of the original size. 

Have you found a solution to this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @audmartini,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry for the trouble. Would you mind creating a new project and hosting it to Behance?

If that doesn't help, please submit a request here: https://help.behance.net/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=4164.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I have a similar issue.

My embed prototype fits fine on a desktop but on a mobile only a quater is visible & requires me to scroll down to view the rest. Also I dont see the mockup device in my prototype when viewed on mobile but works perect on desktop.

Any idea how to fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines