• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Aplicación Xd para Android

Community Beginner ,
Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No puedo ver las modificaciones de mi prototipo en tiempo real, solo veo los cambios reflejados al salir y volver a entrar al archivo, antes si funcionaba. Tengo la versión 50.0.0 instalada

TOPICS
Missing feature , Product performance , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 16, 2022 Jul 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do I understand correct that you mean reloading published project url in Android? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2022 Jul 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I mean being able to see in real time the changes that are implemented in the prototype, but all this from the application

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 17, 2022 Jul 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If so try to clean cash in browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @stephh20422608,

Thank you for reaching out. In addition to what our expert has asked and suggested, we would request you to please share a video recording or screenshot for a better understanding. Please also share the version of XD installed on your desktop and the operating system you're working on.

Does that happen with this specific file or all the files?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, sorry for the delay, I have version 51.0.12 of Xd in windows 11, and the app is version 50.0.0

The main problem I have is that I cannot see the changes of the prototype in real time, every time I apply some modification I have to close and reopen the file to see it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer, this didn't work, I even uninstalled and reinstalled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing the information. Could you please try using another windows machine like windows 10 and see if the issue is also occurring on that machine?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines