• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

App crashes when trying to align

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to work on an assignment for my class and I have been doing good thus far except for today. I was using a component with text going good. Then I go to use a new one, start typing, go to align the text and it  freezes on me. Everything on XD froze, it ended up force closing so I opened it back up again. Bring the component in go to change the text, align it and guess what? It froze.....again but this time I couldn't close the window and it wasn't closing itself I had to power down my PC and restart it. The restart didn't even help. There has got to be a way to keep this from happening. And YES it is updated to the latest version.

TOPICS
Crash on windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Sorry for the delay in response. Please go to Menu> About XD info for the XD version. We also have the current version of XD available 34.3. Please update and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chelsea,

Sorry to hear you are having facing crash issue when trying to align. I'd love to help you here but we would need few more details like-

• The screenshot of your about XD info and OS version.
  • Is it happening with every file or with a specific file?
  • Have you tried switching focus from XD whenever it happens for a while and then come back to XD and see if that helps?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay, thank you for getting back to me. Where is the about XD info located? Is it located in the creative cloud under the XD tab?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems to be happening only with my full site file (the project I am working on). And I have tried switching focus, I have other homework I've worked on and haven't touched it in a couple hours. Still not working looks like it is going to but when I highlight the text and go to change alignment it completely freezes on me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the application but it still does not work. Here are the screenshots, hope to hear from someone soon....XdInfo.PNG2020-10-28.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in response. Please go to Menu> About XD info for the XD version. We also have the current version of XD available 34.3. Please update and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines