Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Arabic text is not showing properly on XD

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There ...

I'm working on the latest version of XD "Paid version" and the Arabic text is not showing properly on my artboard which is making my work very difficult, I need to click outside the text to view it, but when I'm writing I don't see anything!! . I have attached a screen shot.

Any idea how to solve this issue?

Screen Shot 2021-08-17 at 4.57.22 PM.png

TOPICS
Known Issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Hi there, hope you are doing good and thanks for reaching out to us.

Adobe XD don't 100% support RTL languages, I'd request you to please upvote this feature request: - https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/12962217-hebrew-arabic-urdu-right-to-left-rtl-support  and share your comments as well to help the team prioritize it.

Regards,

Anupriya

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, hope you are doing good and thanks for reaching out to us.

Adobe XD don't 100% support RTL languages, I'd request you to please upvote this feature request: - https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/12962217-hebrew-ar...  and share your comments as well to help the team prioritize it.

Regards,

Anupriya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not even a correct answer, you guys are running around the forum and pasting this URL, as if it's a solution,

Why Adobe won't fix such MASSIVE issue and it has been over 3 years now?!! are you slowly becoming Microsoft? please don't people respected your brand for very long time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indeed, three years is long time to fix an important issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's really strange that it works just fine in preview and even if you preview it on mobile as well!

Adobe Please fix this issue, please don't ignore it any more it has been a known issue for years now!

 

CleanShot 2021-12-17 at 14.41.00.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2023 Apr 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you know that you temporarily solved the problem for me, thank you very much 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@mkwsra maybe it seems wierd but it was s life saving hack for me ! I had to re-write tall sentences many times beacuse when I miss a letter in the middle I can't select it and correct it ! 
thenk you for this , and adobe please show some respect to your users . it hase been more than 4 years and arabic writing is still have issues that intterrupt our work flow ! for me it just look like racism .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome Hala

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2023 Jun 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe please do not reply to us, do not care 🙂 I mean you are small company and you don't have any customer success managers nor developers to develop this newly lunched app 🙂 

THANK YOU FOR charging money for it, you rock!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2023 Jun 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

mkwsra_0-1686492068943.png

LOL,  wait for a bit over 6 years  🤣🤣🤣🤣 Adobe XD please take an action!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines