• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Are interactions able to occur outside a scroll group?

Contributor ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a scollable area and it has a number of selected options. I cannot figure out if I can deselect an option and the counter that is outside the sroll group in the stack order can decrement accordingly.

Syeds_0-1666095843549.png

TOPICS
Design , How to , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Syeds, as far as I know, for an interaction to occur, all interaction elements need to be in the same component or they need to be directed to different artboards. In either method, it looks like there would be so many combinations, let's say 5 items are going to be deselected, you can't be sure which 5 items user will deselect so in such cases I think demonstrating the prototype with a pre-determined interaction as a video would be the optimal solution. If you're planning to do a user testing with a prototype like this then you might let user know about this section. That's my opinion, hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines