• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Art Board not displaying on opening a file in Adobe XD

Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i was using xd regularly and was working fine, and suddenly it stopped working. Stopped working in the sense, when i open an already created file, it opens and displays the assets, components and all other stff on the left, but no artboard is displayed, or the work that i have done is not displayedCapture.PNG

And i've been stuck to this issue for several days, I have not come across any problems related to this in the past.

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Hi Rohit,

I am sorry for the delay in response. If it's happening with every Adobe Product then it's definitely an issue. I would suggest connecting with us directly using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so that we can closely look into the account and issue.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rohit,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try the suggestion shared in this similar discussion: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/when-i-open-xd-artboards-not-showing/td-p/10398900?page=1

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the thing is i'm not using Mac i'm using Acer nitro with Ryzen 5 and the link they specified there is for mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rohit,

Sorry for the delay in response. Would you mind sharing the screenshot of your about XD info page so that we can get a clear picture of what's happening? Please also check if any anti virus or graphic card driver is creating a problem here.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

yeah it was working fine few days before, and i updated my graphics driver and after that i have been facing this issue, and i am facing this issue for every adobe products, i am having black screen issue in photoshop, and here in xd i can't see the art board. Is it related to the update i've done?

I updated my Radeon graphics driver to 20.9.1....

i have attached my xd details

xd.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rohit,

I am sorry for the delay in response. If it's happening with every Adobe Product then it's definitely an issue. I would suggest connecting with us directly using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so that we can closely look into the account and issue.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines