We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.
Artboards links are not working. I'm linking from a menu text to artboard but nothing happens when previewing in prototype mode. I don't get a link hand when hovering over the linked text either.
Sorry to hear that,
Can you please help me in knowing whether it is happening only with one document or happening with every document.
Please Can you share video of issue you are facing with this channel.
I've spend alot of time on this issue and it seems to me that artboard links won't work with components and also some times on copied artboards. I have one artboard where the top menu is the master component, the links added to that menu to all the other artboards wont work. No link hand when mouse over of text. No nothing. Yet the text is linked and the link arms are all showing in prototype mode. XD also fails when an artboard is copied and renamed and then put between two artboards, then if you add a link from that artboard on the whole artboard (not a singel element) it often fails to work. Its not included in the row of artboard and it "skips" to the next. These are just a few of the quirky instabilities of artboard links. There are more and they keep coming for each so called upgrade.
Its works for me as from any object as well from component.Please share link of your project to test in browser.
This is happening to me right now and I'm at at a total loss. It's never happened before.
The link is clearly created and connected to another artboard. I have other links which are identical in style which are linking just fine. I didn't do anything differently. Yet this one link will NOT WORK. Whether in the preview or the actual prototype online. It's driving me crazy. I don't know what else to do. Very hard to find threads on this topic.
P.S. I have zero components in this particular artboard, so it's not a component issue. Literally a simple text+element group, and the prototyping on it won't work.
I had the same issue today. It turned out that some of my triggers were set to "keys and gamepad" instead of "tap". unsure if this was user error or bug but changing back to "tap" fixed it for me.
Hey OMG, same thing for me. I just started a whole thread about it earlier once I figured it out. (Should have updated my response here too).
What gives! I'm thinking it's something to do with XD, since both of us had the issue!