• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Artboards-Coding-Auto time Slider Question

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like some help as a begginer in XD.
I am making a prototype for a car rental website wich has some drag triggered animations and a photo slider on the main page (Home page) which automatically changes from one picture to to another (time trigger).At the end of the project i will need to export my project with a plugin on html java and css code and give it to the developer.
My questions are those:

1.Since im making everything on different artboards will the code be like one main page with the links that ive made or each canvas will be translated as a different page?

2.Is there any way to have that drag animation on one artboard? ( the goal here is to have eveything in the homepage artboard instead of 8 different artobards that i do now)I found out that the time trigger animation does not let you interact with anything when its triggered.For instance i have the animation changing pictures from image 1 to image 2 every 2 seconds and when these 2 seconds are on the page is pretty musch dead.Is there any way to do a simple photo slider with any other way?Or even better is there a way to changes pictures automatically with time trigger only on the images instead of the whole canvases?

3.Last question is something that the developer asked.In the booking menu i need to have some text on "input text mode".Is that possible and how can these be achieved?

I can attach some pictures if anyones is interested thank you very much

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi alexd61462942,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry for delay in response. Hope you are doing well and as per my understanding you have created a design with drag triggered animations and a photo slider as (Home page) which automatically changes from one picture to to another using time trigger, so you have more artboards and you want to export this design to html java and CSS code using a plugin.

Here are some suggestions for your questions but we need more information to understand what you are trying to achieve.
1: when you are trying to export code you can export entire design to code, but I am not sure which plugin you are using to export and how that plugin exports XD design to java html and css code.

2: you cant have multiple drag animations inside a single artbaord in XD ,we can have between artboards Its a limitation but you can use other triggers to have interaction inside s single artboard.

3: If you trying to add user text Input while prototyping. If yes, then Adding Text Input isn't available in Adobe XD.we have feature request for that: Text input field with actions based on value – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs .please vote for the feature if it is indeed the same, or create a new request if you have something else in mind.

we need some more information on this to understand by which you are trying to export and what you are trying to achieve based on that we can try to give some suggestions so I'd request if you can share more details like:

1. The version of XD.
  2. The version of Mac or Win machine.
  3. Plugin which you are using to export the XD design to html java and CSS code.
  4. Is is possible to share your XD design file with us?
  5. Is it possible to share a video of your workflow or share prototype link which you are trying to create or working so it will be useful for us to understand better.

We're here to help, just need more information.

Regards,

Chethan G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines