This seems to be a very garbage program.
How can I copy a single image from xd?
When I tried to save a single image it copied all images to 'the cloud'. Where is it located I cannot find it or open the saved images. There seems to be no ability to delete images. Any help is appreciated.
Please give more detail to understand your problem better
1. You copy image or duplicate it?
2, What you mean by saying "it copied all images"? All images from artboard?
3. You are adding images into CC Libraries? Create a new folder and copy them in that folder to find them easier.
Hi thanks for your reply, I"m not having much luck using XD.
1. I'm trying to copy one image from XD. I didn't know there is a difference between copy and duplicate.
2. When I say it copied all images, I mean the I was trying to get one image from about twenty images in the XD program. I tried to select the one image and save it elsewhere but XD copied the entire collection of images. No idea what an artboard is.
3. I don't know if I'm adding images to a CC library. I don't know what a CC library is.
Now I cannot open XD at all. I see a blank window with XD Adobe Xd in the center and that's where it stalls. Is there some way I can rescue my images from XD and save them in a less garbage program that works properly? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Reinstalling Adobe Xd can solve your problem.
All images that you have import in xd must be located in your computer. So you can find them in your pc
If you describe what you want to create we can suggest you the program that will be more suitable for you.