• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio playback and speech playback is not working

Explorer ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Audio playback and speech playback is not working, in all my latest files.

In my previous files it is working.

Here is the file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O7YIT0tBj8pZ6UvAqkyoRoBqQni_coPF/view?usp=sharing

please help me solve the issue at earliest.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, if you're talking about notification sound that's supposed to be played whan user clicks the red box in the first artboard, I can hear it, here's the video: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mflg37klvwgqz76/prototype-with-notification-sound.mp4?dl=0 So I suggest you to check your system sound settings, hope this helps 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @AkinGn , I meant to say it is not working after publishing. In xd file it works completely fine. 

Attached is the error screenshot from link. (Note that I have already restarted the system etc, as mentioned in another thread)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Harshad 01 , ah I see, gonna check later again and update you if I come up with anything helpful.
Edit: I published the prototype and heard the notification sound: https://www.dropbox.com/s/awbbpr6am1ccxlf/published-prototype-with-audio.mov?dl=0 
If you like, you can share a sample prototype link with me and I can also check it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @AkinGn  Unfortunately I am unable to share prototype link with anyone oustide organisation due to restrictions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes I guessed that, what I meant was sharing a sample file's prototype like the one you created with the boxes, why not creating a prototype link (if you need, from some other CC/test account) of that sample file for me to be able to see if sound works in the prototype you create?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines