• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto-animate components as soon as the artboard loads (without tap or hover)

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right now we can auto-animate based on components states. This feature is absolutely useful. However the animation has to be triggered by a click or hover actions. Currently, if I want any parts of my desing to start animating as soon the artboard loads I would have to use them on the global scope of that specific artboard with a time trigger. The downside to this is that it is not modular. Using components you have all the parts of your animation self contained in the same element. You don't have to duplicate the artboard as many times needed.

My question is: Is there any way to create self contained animated elements to run on "artboard load" without the need to duplicate the whole artboard just for a frame change?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. If I am not mistaken, you are referring to this feature request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/38959951-drag-and-time-trigger-on-components-states?

If yes, please upvote the request to add voice to the feature.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. If I am not mistaken, you are referring to this feature request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/38959951-drag-and-...?

If yes, please upvote the request to add voice to the feature.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rishabh. Thanks for your prompt response.

Indeed, that is the functionality I was referring to. Now I see it is not something that is already in place.

Let's hope it will become available soon.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for confirming. Let me assure you, I'll share your feedback with the Engineering team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines