• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blank home screen

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I launch XD the home screen is blank... File>New doesn't do anything. I can open existing files though.Screenshot 2020-11-23 at 14.23.06.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with XD. Would you mind trying to uninstall and reinstall XD and let us know if that helps.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

I've uninstalled and reinstalled and it's still the same unfortunately.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this exact same issue.  Have had creative-cloud installed for long time, but recently put Adobe Xd on... it was refusing to sign in (the sign in page kept loading over and over again). Resolved that with cleanup and re-install of everything, but now seeing the same issue as above.   Initially, before I resolved the signin issue, I could see it ok.  As Jade noted, I can open existing files but not create new ones

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

On MacOS. Go to User/Library/Application Support/Adobe/ and delete directory „Adobe XD”.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi did you ever get this sorted? Having the same issue. I don't have the Adobe XD directory the last guy mentioned. Come to mention it I can't find where XD is installed at all! Using Catalina Mac OS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No such luck. I've tried pretty much everything - have given up now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I am sorry for the trouble. I have seen the same issue reported here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/home-tab-broken-can-t-create-new-document/td-p/11743075 Please try the solution suggested in the correct answer of the post and if you still face the issue, please share the details asked here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/home-tab-broken-can-t-create-new-document/m-p/11782199#M4421... and share with me over a PM.

I will try my best to help.

Note: Please add the URL of the post over a PM for reference.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have this same issue.  I have read through multiple threads and tried different ways to fix it and it hasn't worked.  I have reinstalled several times and restarted my computer.  I also reinstalled my whole OS system and that didn't work either.  I am using Mojave 10.14.6 so maybe that is my issue?  I am just not really sure what else to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines