• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blur als Verlauf in Adobe XD

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, ich möchte gerne auf einer Arbeitsfläche einen Verlauf mit Blureffekt einbauen. Man soll das Ende/den Rand dieses Verlaufes nicht sehen, es soll also abschwächend ins dahinter befindliche Foto übergehen. Weiß jemand wie man das macht? Bisher habe ich ein Rechteck gezogen und dieses weichgezeichnet, dann sieht man aber auch eine harte Kante da wo der Verlauf endet. Die harte Kante muss also weg und ich hätte den Blur effekt gerne als Verlauf. Liebe Grüße

TOPICS
Design , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Felix258771334574, 

Thank you for reaching out. Seeing the inspiration would have been great, so it is easier to recreate it. Based on what I understood, please check if this is what you're looking for. 

1. Shape with a blurred gradient -

2. Gradient applied on another object

If you're looking for this, here is how you can get it done. 

• Create a rectangle
  • Apply Object blur and set the value to 50. 
  • Apply the linear gradient and set the opacity to 70% for both colors. 
  • Place it over another object. 

If you need further assistance, please share the reference of the outcome you're trying to achieve. I'll try my best to help you with that. 
Another pointer, there is always an option to "edit in Photoshop" if you cannot achieve it in XD. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry that doesnt work in XD. I dotn know if I do the right steps, but I have the Hard Lines of the rectangle anymore. Thanks you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines