• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blurry Images Export

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I'm somewhat new to this. I have used Adobe programs for awhile but have just started with XD. I am doing a hi-fidelity prototype for a course and they asked for a copy of frames in pdf. When I did low-fidelity wireframes I didn't have an issue exporting to a pdf. When I tried my hi-fi, which uses adobe stock photos from my library as placeholders, my frames export but all of the images are blurry. Is there a setting or connection that I missed when setting up my frames and components? An image quality issue? Just wondering.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there! How big are your images? Do they get blurry / pixelated when you zoom into them in Xd? At what percentage? What screen are you viewing them on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry it took so long for me to respond back. I've been busily working on assignments. I zoomed in while in Adobe XD in design/prototype and while I played the prototype and the images appeared very clear, not pixelated at all. I checked some of the images and they are somewhere between 4-7 MB. Should I resize them smaller? Or for the web specifically? They are currently JPGs. Would PNG be better? I not as familiar with photo sizing for specific projects. This is only occuring when I try to export a pdf, not jpg or pngs. Any suggestions? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it! Images were way too large. Thanks for the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry. Back to this again. For some reason certain pages that I set up, the images work just fine. But on pages where the images are within a repeater, then scroll, they suddenly appear streaked, not blurry or pixelated. Is there a way I'm setting up my scroll or repeater that would cause this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines