• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

blurry objects or missing in adobe XD link in hover state

Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I create my file and post it as a link for a design review by my clients. I am always faced with this problem where objects just look blurry or missing in the XD link and this caused me so many problems for me because the clients think that the design is bad when it's actually working just fine.
using the latest Adobe XD version with the latest windows 10.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

I just did something where I sent the xd link to my Ipad chrome browser and the link worked just fine.

This is pretty weird because we can't say the net is slow as both are connected to the same internet.

seems like some computers (my computer and my clients' 🤣) only have this problem 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with published links, Hope you are selecting the right component state before creating the link .

Could you please share following information for better understanding of the issue

1) which version of XD you are currently using?

2) Is the issue happening with any specific browser or with all browsers?

3) If possible please share the file and link with us (you can send me files over a private message)

Regards,

Rajasekhar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rajasekhar,
Thanks for replying

I am using the latest adobe xd 36.2.32 version
I was using chrome only, but after you asked, I downloaded and tried to use firefox but it's the same result.

I'm sorry I can't share any files because I am not allowed to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. In addition to what Rajasekhar has asked, I would also request you to please make sure if any blend modes are applied to the component.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Harshika,

Thanks for replying

I checked the blend modes, nothing is added and its all set to normal

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just did something where I sent the xd link to my Ipad chrome browser and the link worked just fine.

This is pretty weird because we can't say the net is slow as both are connected to the same internet.

seems like some computers (my computer and my clients' 🤣) only have this problem 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Hilal,

Thanks for confirming. It looks more of a browser-specific or device-specific issue, in case if it's working on another device, so could you please reset the browser and test it again. Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines