• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bring InDesign content via CC Library

Community Expert ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I bring InDesign content that I have save into a CC Library in XD, the object always scale to 8192 pixels in the longest side of the element. Can someone know what’s the logic of this? In what format the ID content is converted and place in XD?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jean-Claude Tremblay,

Sorry for the inconvience, we have logged the bug from our side and started looking into it.

It will be fixed in future releases.

Thanks & regards,

Chaitanya Shandilya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for confirming it’s not supposed to be like that. It’s more than an inconvience, it’s a nightmare.
Does the content in the Library (idms), is converted to PDF or SVG when placed in XD?
Where can I follow up about this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2022 Sep 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Chaitanya21936374hmkf There is aslo another issue when placing ID content in XD via a CC Library, the right edge of the content is clipped and a pixel or two is missing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines