• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug - can't record a video

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is an issue with recording a video from the prototype - when I click the record button - it indicates that the record is on (it blinks) but the time is still on 00:00. When stopping the record there is no prompt to save a video (the button stops blinking).

XD version 31.1.12.13, CC 4.3.51.3
on Mac

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Hi Rishabh,

Thank you for your support, indeed I've recently updated the OS to Catalina. It's now solved. 🙂
I know that you're very busy developing all the awesome XD features but maybe you could add some kind of info/alert when the OS disables a feature?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try the suggestion shared here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/prototype-unable-to-record-video-in-xd-on-mac/m-p/10858465?p...

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh,

Thank you for your support, indeed I've recently updated the OS to Catalina. It's now solved. 🙂
I know that you're very busy developing all the awesome XD features but maybe you could add some kind of info/alert when the OS disables a feature?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear it's working! And thanks for sharing the feedback, I will share it with the Engineering team. Feel free to reach out in case if you have any other questions or issues in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines