Exit

[BUG] Can't responsively increase text group width

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!
I think this is an XD bug:

When I have a group with two text objects and I try to increase the group's width, the XD doesn't let me increase it, only decrease it. Both the group and the objects have the Responsive Layout feature enabled. 

Strangely, if I "alone" group (Cmd+G) the text that is on the group's side that I want to extend, then XD lets me do it. It doesn't make sense to me.

Please, view the attached video demonstrating this problem.

Thank you!

TOPICS
Crash on mac , Missing feature , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, can you please post a video from the whole screen, because this clip gives us little 'diagnostic' info on the possible causes 🙂 It might depend on the layer / group structure, I see you have stacks enabled on the parent group I think.

Either upload a video with the issue with the whole Xd window, or share the .xd file here if possible (upload somewhere and post the link here). If it's sensitive info you can send it via PM and I'll look into it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines