• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

bug: color picker picks different color saturation

Explorer ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm aware the adobe xd is not colored management, however, if I choose an element (like a rectangle) and give it a color fill of red the red is very saturated, which is fine because I'm working on a mac and I have a wide gamut display.
Here is the problem: if I take another element and I want to sample the red color from the other element VIA the color picker, the red is now less saturated (like "regular" srgb).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, could you attach a screenshot or a short video?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 04, 2021 Dec 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey yes here is an img. I hope you can see the difference between the two objects (I think you'll need a wide gamut display for this)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 04, 2021 Dec 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh I see when I upload the img it renders as rgb and not display p3. I will try again 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for attaching the screenshots as requested. Are you using the latest version of Adobe XD? Have you had the opportunity to test if this problem also occurs with other displays?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 10, 2021 Dec 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey. Yes, I have the latest adobe xd version. I'm running the latest mac os as well.
I checked and on my MacBook Pro 15 inch mid-2017 I have no problem (when dragging the adobe xd to the mac's display). The problem occurs apparently with my external display.
Here is my display model

https://www.philips.co.uk/c-p/288E2A_00/4k-ultra-hd-lcd-monitor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2021 Dec 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, can you try another external display? How did you connect your monitor to the MacBook?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, do you still need help? Has your problem been solved? Keep us updated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines