• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug: Deselecting highlighted text

Explorer ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normally to deselect text I would click anywhere on the artboard, but this doesn't work after I highlight a part of the sentence and change color to it. I have to click on the text (because after using assets panel, artboard isn't active/in focus anymore) and only after that you can deselect it. Takes extra step which is annoying. It used to work fine in older versions.

https://gyazo.com/0ac217179b2632243070e5f6e3f79aea

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing the video which was helpful. I tried replicating the issue at my end on my windows machine but I am unable to reproduce it. I would request you to please share the XD and the OS version of your machine. Does that happen with other text as well or with other files? Is it possible for you to share this XD file with me so that I can test it? If yes, please upload the file to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a PM or here.

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Happens to every XD file I make.

Adobe XD v.40.1.22.3
Windows 10

Posted this also on official Discord channel. Moderator there was able to recreate it, so I'm not the only one with this issue.

Note how the cursor changes when you click the assets panel. Maybe that gives some ideas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines