• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BUG - need to set the destination twice, so so the interaction starts to work

Participant ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a complex component that I need to make it work in mouse, xbox controller, ps controller and keyboard. When I start creating interactions, it starts to "not remember" what I did, and I need to do it twice for each input. Take a look on the video. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi NaraSilva,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing the video. This is definitely strange. Does that happen with all artboards and all interaction or with this one only? Please share the version of XD and the OS of your machine. Is it possible for you to share the XD file with us? 

If yes, please upload the file to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a PM.

We will try our best to investigate.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 12, 2021 Oct 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does not happen on interactions between artboards, it happens when I am creating interactions between the states inside one component. It happens on all my files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 12, 2021 Oct 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As always, I cannot upload any file, they are all company confidential. If you want to reproduce it, create a new component, add 4 or 5 states inside. Create an action where the destination is the previous and next states. It will happen for you too if you have the same workspace configuration as I do. Windows 10 up to date + adobe xd up to date. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I sought out this thread because the exact same thing is happening to me. Clicking on the destination once sets it briefly, then it quickly reverts back to 'none'. It only works the second time. VERY annoying. I'm on MacOS Catalina 10.15.7 and Adobe XD version 44.1.12.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines