• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BUG on latest update - navigating on prototype interfeer on XD prototype on background

Participant ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to reproduce:

Create a prototype, wire 2 screens triggered by any key on keyboard and gamepad. 

play the prototype

press any other key. 

The prototype will work, then it will not anymore, because Adobe XD will understand the pressed key should be the new trigger to that wire you were working before you pressed play to test the prototype. Adobe XD is accepting commands being on the background.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nara,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting the issue you're experiencing with XD. I am unable to reproduce the issue at my end on the windows machine maybe I am missing any step. Could you please share the OS and XD version of your machine? Is it possible for you to record a video of your workflow with all steps and share it with us so that we can replicate it at our end and try to investigate?

I would also suggest checking if it's happening with all the files or with a specific file.

I will try my best to help you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are creating a prototype, and you are constantly testing your prototype, but your prototype is not based on mouse actions, but keys and gamepad, when you press play, and navigates on the prototype with a gamepad, each click on gamepad will change the selected "wire" on adobe xd as if you were editing it. Because its on the background. I cannot record a video, unfortunately. The only safe way for me to work is to change it to design instead of prototype every time I am going to test the prototype. If I am on prototype tab, it will destroy my wires. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines