Bug - Unexpected behaviour of commas in the prototype interaction window. (MacOS 11.6 German)

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I´m workin on MacOS Big Sur with German language settings. Somehowe this leads to unexpected results in the prototype interaction window in Adobe XD.  For instance: If I want to change the animation or transition duration time within the input fields and want to use fractions of seconds, I always have to use the english (.) instead of the correct (,) which one would expect in german.

To make the things worse the numbers you entered with (.) are displayed  properly with the (,) afterwards. For that reason you can´t just copy values from one input field to another and if you do there no notifaction, that you did something which was not expected from the XD language settings. The values just remain as they were before in the regarding input field.

So you always have to check several times if your intended values were taken by the the program, which makes building prototypes sometimes quite awqward.

(BTW: Changing just the XD language settings to english doesn´t solve the problem)Bildschirmfoto 2021-11-11 um 10.40.59.pngBildschirmfoto 2021-11-11 um 10.41.14.pngBildschirmfoto 2021-11-11 um 10.42.59.pngBildschirmfoto 2021-11-11 um 10.43.10.png

TOPICS
Known Issue , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We are sorry for the delay in response. We have escalated this issue to our concerned team for investigation purpose. We will update you here as soon as we hear anything from them.

Thank you for reporting the issue.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines