• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BUG - When an Artboard has a Lottie Animation, the Automatic Screen Transition doesn't work.

Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys! I'm facing a problem with Lottie Animations.

When I put a Lottie Animation on a Artboard, automatic transition does not work. (When I set it after 3 seconds, for example, there will be a screen transition.)

I'm uploading a short video explaining the problem better.

NOTE: The video is in PT/BR, so "Tempo" is "Time".

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble. As of now for XD 45 & 45.1, only one time transition will work and it will be the one with the least delay and  I found a similar thread on this:https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/do-lottie-animations-break-the-time-trigger/m-p/12532090#M57563 please follow this thread to know more on this feature.

Please let us know if you need more assistance on this. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks and Regards,

Chethan G

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi There,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble. As of now for XD 45 & 45.1, only one time transition will work and it will be the one with the least delay and  I found a similar thread on this:https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/do-lottie-animations-break-the-time-trigger/m-p/...please follow this thread to know more on this feature.

Please let us know if you need more assistance on this. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks and Regards,

Chethan G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines