1. Create a shaoe
2. Save a color to the document assets panel/colors
3. Apply the color to the object you crearted.
The FILL color of the object from the properties panel does not update unless deselecting the object and selecting it again.
It seems that even Adobe's forum is filled with bugs, not only their apps. Trying to edit my initial reply, the edit buttion is nowhere to be found. Probably in the MORE submenu, only that doesn't work.
Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear that you're having trouble in applying color from document assets/assets panel , Could you please share the details mentioned below.
1. Version of XD.
2. Is it happening in all the machines say Windows 10 and also in Mac.
3. Is this happening on a specific file or multiple files?
4. Also Is is possible to attach the video, so it will be useful to reproduce the issue from our end.
Tried to reproduce the issue from our end on latest XD version-184.108.40.206, but couldn't able to reproduce it, so please share the above mentioned details.
It's been a while we haven't heard back from you. Are you still experiencing the issue on XD 36.2 version? Please feel free to update the discussion if you need further assistance from us.
We would be happy to help.