• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Buttons beneath fly-out component still active

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a fly-out component whose expanded state overlaps other buttons. Even though they are not visible, the lower layer buttons still function, but I'd prefer they don't (until the fly-out is collapsed by the user).

Am I asking too much?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear that you're having trouble in creating flyout component. Could you please share few more details like:

1. The version of XD.
  2. Is this happening on a specific file or multiple files?
  3. Also Is it possible to share a video of the workflow so it will be useful to reproduce the issue from our end.

Tried to reproduce the issue  by creating flyout component as your mentioned above from our end on latest XD version-36.2.32.5, but couldn't able to reproduce it, so please share the above mentioned  details.

For further infomation on creation of flyout component please refer to video(creation of flyout component) from learn tab in Adobe XD. I hope this may help you.

We're here to help, just need more information.

Thanks,

Chethan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same version. I was able to recreate the issue in a simple wireframe project, but I'm not sure how to share it with you as a working (clickable) preview.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As this simple wireframe shows...the round button is threaded to switch between the two artboards. The rectangle drop-down component opens in front of the circle, but still allows for the button underneath to be active.

Is there a way to disable this...especially when I start adding states and buttons to the drop-down component?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We checked with the team and they informed us that this is expected behaviour and the team is working on it for making improvements in this field. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines