• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

C-type headphone not working when Adobe XD is open

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My C-type headphone stop working when open Adobe XD, checked in system preferences>sounds. Disappeared from output list. All other applicaions working fine without interruption with C-Type headphone. Waiting for long time to get it fixed by XD team please.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you're facing trouble using C-type connector while Adobe XD is open. However, could you please try disconnecting all other devices from this machine and restart the machine and then try to connect again?

We would also request if you have other machine, please try connecting the same headphones while XD is open and share the results with us. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Harshika, I have checked at my end and let me explain you. Step 1 - Connect any C-Type headphone with MacBook Pro working fine, checked in System Preferences > Sounds > Output. Device showing as output source Step 2 - Open Adobe XD, C-Type headphone not working and disappeared from Sound Output device list. Step 3 - Quit Adobe XD, C-Type headphone is now working and appears in Sound Output device list. Kindly check at your end and give it a try. MacBook Pro and Adobe XD are update to latest till today. If you may require further information, please feel free to contact me. Regards, M Amin Khadmi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2019 Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Amin,

Have you found a solution to this problem? I am experiencing this exact problem since 2 hours ago! It's super annoying. Let me know, thanks!

Cheers,

Boyan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Boyan,

My friend i have submitted video with details to adobe support to fix this issue. Still no update from them on it and I finally bought analog jack headphone.

sorry to hear about you.

Regards,

Amin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amin,

Shame to hear that man, I am abroad and my analog headset broke down haha! Well, guess I'll have to sit this one out for now then. Thanks for the time!

Greetings,
Boyan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am checking with the team for an update. Will post here as soon as I have anything to add.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wrong thread

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue still persists with the latest version of XD.  Can we please can an update on this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi 

Any update for this? I have exactly the same problem as described. 

At the moment when Adobe XD is launched, my type C headset stops working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same problem with this. I hagve Macbook Pro 2018.

- The c-type headphone stop work when I open XD

- The headphones works directly when I close XD

- The headphones works great in another Macbook

Please reply the solution on this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines