• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can a collaborator create a sharing link in XD?

New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 
We are two designers and we want to collaborate on all projects. According to our research, we must put the file on the Cloud of one of the collaborators and invite the other (If there is another way we are open). Right now the problem is that since the file is not on my cloud and I have been invited I cannot create links for the sharing or update them. Is there a way to give a collaborator access to manage sharing links?
*I
hope my english is understanding 😉

<Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Missing feature , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Hi Genevieve,

Thanks for reaching out. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble in updating published links. I am afraid, as of now, this feature i,e  allowing collaborator to update published link is not available in Adobe XD.we already have feature request on this and I would suggest you to upvote this feature request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/31015357-allow-multiple-people-to-share-a-link-to-the-same

This is the best way of communic

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Genevieve,

Thanks for reaching out. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble in updating published links. I am afraid, as of now, this feature i,e  allowing collaborator to update published link is not available in Adobe XD.we already have feature request on this and I would suggest you to upvote this feature request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/31015357-allow-mul...

This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases

Thanks,

Chethan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines