• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can Adobe XD have pages?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does adobe XD have pages for seperate sets of artboards? If not, why?

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Hi All,

We understand your concern, and thanks for sharing your feedback. We are aware that this is one of the top voted features here: Multiple pages (separate sets of artboards) – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests &amp; Bugs

We will make sure to share your feedback with the team to make improvements in the future. Meanwhile, please upvote the request if you haven't done it yet.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does not. Because Adobe.

After almost 3 months of full time work in XD, I started a new project in Sketch. I almost forgot how much better it is for product design in nearly every way.

XD is a usability and efficiency nightmare.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 08, 2021 Oct 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a Sketch user and was trying Figma. Sketch has the best organization by far. I like XD for prototyping. It could be great! XD needs the simple things:

1. The cursor turns to an arrow automatically like Sketch. I hate having to remember to press V.

2. Having ability to add pages (big one)

3. Treating symbols better like Sketch without jumping around too much (organization is much better in Sketch) I don't want my components all on the same page as my design.

4. Ability to reverse zooming in (should have a preferences option for this).

5. Would love import component option icon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Completely agree. The inability to link pages/files that belong to a single project is a huge issue in XD. Perhaps the Adobe PMs should prio this, since it has been a feature asked a lot within the community in the past years.

Also adding to your list:

6. Paste to Replace functionality

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad I'm not the only one. New-ish job only relies on Adobe. With a Sketch background I feel like I'm trying to operate in a 15 year old application. No pages, libraries is absurdly placed at the bottom left, tabs aren't a thing. How hard is this stuff Adobe? Figma and Sketch are easily light years ahead now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Figma is way better. I would make the switch

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

way better!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We understand your concern, and thanks for sharing your feedback. We are aware that this is one of the top voted features here: Multiple pages (separate sets of artboards) – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests &amp; Bugs

We will make sure to share your feedback with the team to make improvements in the future. Meanwhile, please upvote the request if you haven't done it yet.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This has been in the backlog for almost 2 years.

Is there an estimation?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No idea

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
The solution can be found here: https://www.figma.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines