• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I export interaction workflow as a pdf?

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I'm trying to figure out how to export my entire project, showing all the artboards (and how they are linked together) in one pdf? Would be grateful if anyone can help:)

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Hi Mari,

It looks like you are looking for the similar functionality mentioned here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/32197333-export-all-artboards-to-a-single-png-jpg-pdf

If so, I would request you to please submit your feedback and upvote the request to add your voice.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mari-Anne,

Thanks for reaching out. If I understood correctly, you are referring to this feature: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/14403852-export-in...

If yes, I am afraid, this feature is not available yet so I will share your feedback with the Engineering team and you can do that too by upvoting the request to add voice to the feature. 

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not quite, I'm looking for a way to export all the artboards in my prototype in a 1 page pdf. (not 1 page per artboard) Do you know if this is possible? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mari,

1.Click Hamburger menu

2.Select Export-All Artboards

3.Select the format as PDF

4.Save Assets as Single PDF files

5.Choose the required destination

Not sure if this is what you are looking for.Let me know if this helps.

Thanks

Raksha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Raksha, but this gives me a pdf with 13 pages, one for each artboard. What I'm looking for is a one page pdf that lays out all my artboards the way they are laid out in Adobe XD. The pdf does not have to be clickable, although it would be great if it shows how the artboards are linked together. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mari,

It looks like you are looking for the similar functionality mentioned here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/32197333-export-al...

If so, I would request you to please submit your feedback and upvote the request to add your voice.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines