• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I get a confirmation that Adobe XD Starter Plan is Cancelled ?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot find this plan anywhere anymore.  

It appears that the starter plan has been quietly removed from the website in the last month (from what i can figure).   When you try the "try for free" it now forces you to put your credit card in and gives you a 7 day trial.  

I'd like to know 100% that you have infact cancelled this and its not some deep hidden link somewhere? 

I know there is 7 day trial but i wanted my students to download the starter edition for their assignment as its all they need.  If its no longer available then I'll use another product.  Ive wasted way to much time trying to find the starter edition on here.  If they cancel it why not just post that its not available any longer. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Hi All,

We are sorry for the delay in response. The starter plan which includes all design and prototyping features is still available for free and can be downloaded here: http://www.adobe.com/go/xdstarter

You can also refer to this article https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/kb/changes-to-xd-starter-plan.ug.html for detailed information on the recent changes in XD starter plan.

Let us know if that answer your question.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Hi All,

We're sorry for the confusion. If you're experiencing an issue with the starter plan after XD 50 update, then we'd request you to please join the open discussion here.

This is a known issue which is already highlighted to our team, and they are working on the root cause of the issue.

Please stay tuned to the shared post for future updates.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

<Marking as correct only to highlight>

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, apparently adobe has not fixed this issue yet, it is still prompting me for my credit card info and I am still seeing anerror message stating that my account is not recognized. Can I install this app without having to put in my credit card info?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines