Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I save XD File in previous version?

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team

I want to save my file in older XD version, i am facing issue while sharing the link, it will rearrange the sequence  of artbords, so i wanted to try saving this file in the older version, 

I want to revert my Adobe XD to older version, but while i install the older version, the file dose not support which has already created in latest version XD, either give a option to save my file in older version, or allow to open the file in any version so that we can contineu our work by the time you will fix the mess that created in latest updates.

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 23, 2022 Dec 23, 2022

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2022 Dec 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @smartek21 indiac28765698, as I see the reply here by @HARSHIKA_VERMA you can upvote for the feature request here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/38322424-save-as-o... Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines