Can I transfer ownership of the XD Cloud Document?

Participant ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning,

Over the last 6 months I have been working with my collegue on a prototype using an Abobe XD cloud document.

I am leaving the project that I am currently on and need to make sure my collegue is not interrupted in any way.  I shared the prototype link initially and since then he has not been able to share the prototype - he ends up having to ask me.  (I think I have somehow become the "Owner").

What is the proper procedure in this case?  I have searched and cannot seem to find anything.

Thank you.

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022
Hi Doug, currently, it is not possible to transfer ownership of the document. On this page, there is a case very similar to yours: Change owner of cloud document

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Doug,

currently, only the owner of the file can create and update the link of the prototype.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, understood.  How do a transfer ownership though?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Doug,

currently, it is not possible to transfer ownership of the document. On this page, there is a case very similar to yours: Change owner of cloud document

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines