• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't change transition mode after x-number of screens.

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I'm new to Adobe XD so not sure what the issue is or how to fix it (I'm running it on my Mac Catalina v10.15.7 and the newest Update of XD is installed.

I have used the "Push Left" transition on all my buttons (moving forward) And "Push Right" for all my back buttons.

But after roughly the 28th screen, I'm unable to change the "Transion" mode between screens from "Dissolve" to "Push Left" (or any other state) It is greyed out and I can't change it.

How can I fix this issue?

Thank you guys in advance! 

Screenshot 2022-09-13 at 11.21.23.png

TOPICS
How to , Product performance , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @jaib37808514,

Thank you for reaching out. We request you to please check if the artboards you're trying to connect are the same size. Please share the screenshot of the artboards you're trying to connect for better understanding.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Harshika,

I think I've found the problem and it had to do with the "Viewport hight" not being exactly the same hight some where 1px off. 

Issue is fixed now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines