• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't duplicate XD files

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi there, i'm wondering how to duplicate cloud xd files now. i duplicate a ton of files for emails, banner ads, etc.

i used to do it through the cc app, but it looks like the 'your work' tab has just switched to libraries. on browser, there's no option.

trying to find a better solution than saving cloud docs to my desktop and then reuploading with a new name. OR if i've been doing this wrong the whole time and there's an easier flow. helpppp

TOPICS
How to , Open and save docs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid, as of now, that is the only option we have wherein you can download the file and re-upload it. Having said that, you can share your feedback with the Engineering team by posting a request here https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
ok send me a whatsapp chat on this number for effective and quick response.
Thank you
+233 54 672 2922

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines