• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't export prototype link - stops at 50%

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot complete a prototype export for a link. Repeatedly going to 50% and stopping.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Dec 13, 2018 Dec 13, 2018

I solved the same problem. One of the graphics is a very extensive path. After finding and deleting this graphic it has worked again

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're currently experiencing an outage that is preventing the upload of prototypes and comments. For more details: status.adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2017 Nov 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We too are experiencing this issue (i.e. sharing stopping at 50%).

The outage has now been ongoing for two days and is impacting our business as we were due to share designs with a partner on Friday.

The Adobe system status page linked to above is of little use as it gives only the minimum of information. We need information to decide whether we should be undertake work to get our designs to our partners in a different way. If Adobe was able to answer the following questions it would be useful:

1. Do you have any information on expected timescales for a resolution of this issue?

2.  Do you have any workarounds for sharing interactive prototypes?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, here we have the same trouble uploading: it stops at 50% with error 44.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe, please answer: we are on a tight client-schedule. Come on: XD is now commercial software!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• This appears to still be on going, any news?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah its still happening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help me. Its still happening to my documents even with just 8 artboards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I`m experiencing this issue today

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same today ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

In case you are still not able to publish your prototype or its stuck at 50%, I would request you all to sign out and sign in to Adobe XD and feel free to share the results.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still experiencing this issue after signing out and back in. All existing prototype links work fine, but any that were created or updated today first get stuck at 50%, then finish abruptly without the "Link updated" confirmation in XD. The links themselves give "Unknown error" feedback in the browser and can no longer be opened.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same issue after updating today. XD says "Updating public link..." and pauses on 75% for a long time. When it finishes and i go to check the link i see this:

Unknown error. Please try again later.

and this in the error console:

please help. I need these links working today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this did not resolve my issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Issues with prototype here after update, large prototypes aren't loading and smaller ones load with parts missing, logged in and out of CC and also restarted machine still broken 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

Apologies for the inconvenience.

We're seeing some issues with sharing which we are tracking in this UserVoice issue: June 2018 release: "Unknown error. Please try again later" and missing artboards in shared prototype...

Please write your comments and share prototype links above which will help us tracking this publicly.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue with the outage has been taken care of. Can you retry and let us know if you are still facing this issue?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still experiencing this issue. It stops at 75%. I have updated XD and tried signing out/in of Adobe CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's strange. If you are still facing this issue, can you send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone number over a private message? To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button. We will get in touch with you for investigation.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue has been mostly resolved for me; links now update and display properly. If I'm not mistaken, the publish window used to tell you if your link was up-to-date with the current state of the document. It doesn't anymore, but that's a minor problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue seems to be resolved for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for confirming, Dorothy. Glad to hear that you are all set.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday I was having troubles with updating a public link, it always got stuck on 50% and I eventually gave up. Then today i was checking out the link and it was actually updated...

However, I'm currently trying to publish another project and it's again stuck at 50%. I went to check my published links to see if the same weird issue would happen, but no luck, the new project is not there.

I've tried signing out and in again but it doesn't help either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's definitely strange. Can you see if any of the solutions in this doc helps? Troubleshooting sharing errors in Adobe XD

If it doesn't, or if none of those are related to your issue, please send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone number over a private message. To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button. We will get in touch with you for investigation.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem today. Stuck at 50% and has now left me with nothing to present at a meeting in an hour's time...

Tried logging out and back in and nothing changes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines