• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't inspect components in development view

Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I encounter an issue when sharing my design in the development view.

I have a page that the major content section is grouped as a large component. I found I can't inspect that component in development view. I thought the problem is because of the large component, but if I put the same component in a blank artboard and create a new development view link, the inspector works perfectly fine. I've tried updated the link, deleted the link and created new one, still no luck.

I can't share the screenshots because it's my work project. Please help me troubleshoot as this really drives me nuts.

I am using Mac 2019 with Intel Core i7 processor.

OS version is Mojave 10.14.6

Adobe XD version 42.0.22

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Please update XD to the latest version which is 42.1 and let us know if that solves the issue. If that doesn't work either, will it be possible for you to share the file with us? If yes, please add the file to a shared location like Google Drive or DropBox and share the location through DM. We'll also need the screenshot of the Component you are reffering to. We'll test this on our end and will share the next course of action.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines