• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't share XD cloud documents folder

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the life of me, I can't figure out how to share my XD cloud documents, in an organized way, to my coworkers.

I have tons of XD documents that I've now organized using the XD cloud documents folder feature. The problem is, while I can share individual files, I can't give my coworkers the organization of folders that I have.

Questions:
1. Should I be able to do this?
2. If I can't, are they able to organize their "shared with you" files into folders?
3. If I can't share my XD cloud documents folder, is there some way to put that folder into the synced files? Will this disrupt any of our work/prototype links?

Thank you for the help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi vicc,

Sorry to hear tht your facing issues while using XD files, answering to your questions, 

1.Yes, you cant share the folders, only individual files can be shared
2. No ,the collaborator can't able to organize the "shared with you " files, its the only onwer have permission to oraginze the files in cloud documents tab.
3.No, there is no disurption in the saving the files , but if u save it as local files there might be chnaces of loosing the prototype links. but the interactions and design will remained as it is.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

Ashwini M Hiremath

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! Sorry for posting on an old thread. I am having a similar issue.

The inability to share folders that have been created within the cloud documents section is frustrating.

As part of a team, it's helpful to use the creative cloud documents as you can work on the file collaboratively. However, organizing a folder structure for a team seems impossible which in turn makes it difficult to find the file you need.

Do we know if adobe is working on something that will allow this to be a possibility or is there a way of sharing the folders that I am unaware of?

Thank you in advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jordan24595308vupx,

Thank you for reaching out, we would request you to please submit your feedback on our XD UserVoice page so that our team can look into the request directly. 

Regards,

Ashwini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines