• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't sign in to adobe xd mobile app

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2024 Jun 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, how you doing, i have a problem trying to access to my account to adobe xd app on iPhone, the "continue with adobe" doesn´t work, when i click the button nothing happens, could you help me with that

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 06, 2024 Jul 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
to help you we need some more information. What device are you running the app on? Is the app updated to the latest version? Thank you very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2024 Jul 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, it´s an iPhone 15 with the latest version of the App but the button simply doesn´t work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2024 Jul 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

i have the same problem. i use the iphone 12 and have the latest version of the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 19, 2024 Jul 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@marvphantom Are you saying none of the four logins work for you (Adobe, Apple, Google or Facebook)? I tried and I was able to try log into my account with no issues. Very odd that the new iphone 15 to the older iphone 12 doesn't work. I have tried 3 out of the 4 logins, and I was able to log into my Xd no problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines