• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't start Adobe XD, closes after a few seconds

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2022 Apr 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I can't start Adobe XD when I open it it shows the splash scrren with the XD logo for a few seconds and then it crashes.

I tried all the trouble shooting suggested on adobe forums, this is really annoying as I need the programme.

I updated my Windwos, restarted my PC, uninstalled and reinstalled, used the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool and even changes the app intallation location to a different SSD but nothing works. I also checked the Permissions in the Windows Explorer and updated my Display drivers.

Please contact and help me 😕

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, yes I did. I'm pretty sure I looked at all threads discussing this problem. I believe I also tried all trouble shooting measures mentioned in those threads, with no success. Thank you for your swift reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines