Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't update Adobe XD library

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a few libraries on XD that are linked together. The sub-libraries seem to update fine across the others however the main library has stopped updating for some reason. Please see screen recording below and ignore video controls. Whenever I click 'Update Now' on the blue banner at the bottom of the screen, the banner keeps reapperaing and the library doesn't update. Thanks, Franco

Screenshot 2021-01-04 at 12.14.58.pngScreenshot 2021-01-04 at 12.15.35.pngScreenshot 2021-01-04 at 12.15.26.pngScreenshot 2021-01-04 at 12.15.35.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Franco,

Happy New Year!

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble updating the library in XD. I would like to know the OS and XD version of your machine. Have you tried signing out of XD, Creative Cloud, reastart the machine and then sign back in? Does that happen with this specific library or with all the libraries? How many sub-libraries are linked with this main library?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

Happy new year!

Thank you for getting back to me on this I really appreciate it.

I can confirm that I've:

• Installed the latest version of XD (I've also tried reverting back to older versions of XD)
• Restarted the computer

• This happens with only this library in particular, the sub-libraries seem to update fine

• There are currently 2 sub libraries

Please let me know if you need any more info.

Thanks,

Franco

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in response. I would like to know if you are still experiencing the issue on XD 36.1 version. 

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there!

I would like to know if you ever solved this issue as I'm currently experiencing the exact same thing but with all my libraries (only in Adobe XD)

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines