• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can´t use the share function - Shows error "You're disconnected" or gets frozen

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having issues with the link share function on the tool, it shows progress until reaching the 50% percent mark and it either gets stuck on that point, or shows a fail message saying that I'm disconected.

I've been loking for solutions to this issue but haven't found any consistent solution to it, most post say that the problem is Core Synk, I need to solve this because my work schedule is getting stuck due to this error.

I'm using Windows10 as my operative system and I'm running Adobe XD on the39.0.12.12 with Creative Cloud on the 4.9.0.19 versions.

Could anyone help me with this issue please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

I tried everything above and the problem didn't got solved until I contacted my ISP¨to ask for an upgrade on my bandwidth connection, aparently the problem from my perspective is some kind of timeout that, if unsolved on a certain amount of time, throws an error.

Doesn't seem like a solution to me as I had to disconect all of my devices and use only the PC I was using to generate the Adobe XD link, having to use a dedicated network to be able to use a feature of this tool seems like a poor desig

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing issues while creating a share link. We would request you to please try these steps-

• Sign out of XD, Creative Cloud Desktop app.
  • Quit Creative Cloud Desktop app and kill all related processes from Task Manager/ Activity Monitor.
  • Restart the computer
  • Sign back in with a different network connection.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

I've followed your solution as I'm experiencing this issue now too. But it didn't solve it. The proto got to 54% and then said 'you're disconnected....'; again. I've restarted the app and the computer, logged out and back in to CC a number of times but doesn't help. What else can I try please?

A

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried everything above and the problem didn't got solved until I contacted my ISP¨to ask for an upgrade on my bandwidth connection, aparently the problem from my perspective is some kind of timeout that, if unsolved on a certain amount of time, throws an error.

Doesn't seem like a solution to me as I had to disconect all of my devices and use only the PC I was using to generate the Adobe XD link, having to use a dedicated network to be able to use a feature of this tool seems like a poor design or bad optimization, but at least it worked.

Anyway thanks for the reply, I hope this issue can get a better solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines