• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can the desktop preview link open by default in 100% zoom?

Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. In Figma when you change the preview settings in the browser the URL parameters change too. So you can share a link that is already 100% zoom and no Figma interface. Easy for people to see the site in your real size.

With XD I can´t get the same thing. Seems that you have to warn the people opening the link that you need set the scale for 100%. The fullscreen attribute can go in the url, but the zoom will be scaled down to fit the client resolution. Because that being at fullscreen is bad because the client will not see the zoom select field.

So, is not possible to force 100% zoom when opening?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Priscila5EA9 ,

Thanks for reaching out. I found a similar discussion on the community which you can refer to here https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/is-adobe-xd-quot-play-preview-quot-100-scale/m-p... 

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. But not sure if helps.

I wish just this:

Priscila5EA9_1-1653504565466.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines