• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can we get multiple pages with a single XD file?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would be great to make multiple pages in the XD file in the same way sketch does.

Im trying to post feat requests but the site seems to have changed and I have spend far too long looking for it.

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Hi laurajanegreggs,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your feedback. If I heard you right, you're looking for this functionality: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/13958565-multiple-pages-separate-sets-of-artboards If so, I would request you to please submit your feedback and upvote the request to add your voice.

Hope it helps.

Reagrds,

Ashwini 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi laurajanegreggs,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your feedback. If I heard you right, you're looking for this functionality: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/13958565-multiple-... If so, I would request you to please submit your feedback and upvote the request to add your voice.

Hope it helps.

Reagrds,

Ashwini 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines